Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Goodbye my friend....Goodbye


I entered the venue and was searching a corner to be in quietude. Found a seat and was about to sip my favourite drink. 
"Can I join you , Uncle."

I looked up to see who it was. There he stood. Tall, Dark and Handsome with a bewitching Smile, and I could Never say 'NO'.

Thus began a friendship, that travelled a journey through Time.
Every party we were invited to, sitting in a corner, sipping our favourite we talked about everything, weather included.

We never know where Life will take us, for it's just a ride on the wheel, when he mentioned how he blanked on the Highway. An immediate MRI was suggested, but he laughed it off saying, "Uncle, you worry too much"

We never know when Death will embrace us and wonder how it would feel. A journey down south, until it was time to say 'Goodbye'.

Goodbye my friend, I may never see you again. The drinks we shared through the years, will wipe away these tears.
  
Today, at his Anniversary, with a glass in hand, I sip our favourite and say....

Goodbye my friend.....Goodbye


No comments: