Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Gratitudine per tutto quello che abbiamo


As we near the end of 2021, I’m overwhelmed by a feeling of deep and humble gratitude.  

The past two years have not been easy for many of us, and I deeply appreciate all I have and I’m incredibly grateful for it. Thankful for my family and friends, for the new ideas that were brought to life. 
It’s wonderful and inspirational being together with you as a part of my extended family.
I’m also grateful for the many challenges we had to overcome to arrive at where we are today in our respective lives. 
With challenges never ceasing, I’m grateful for the things I don’t have which helps me to enjoy even more so the people and things that fortunately are in my life now.

It helps to focus on what we have, and not on what we miss, to move ourselves more into a grateful frame of mind, perceiving difficult situations as a chance to grow and evolve.

Gratitude is contagious and spreading it will make it even more impactful. Let’s pass it on to others to have it snowballing through as many people’s lives as possible, for them who are in need of some sunshine in their lives right now.

I wish you, your families, and all around you a enjoyable and peaceful Christmas holidays and a Happy New Year-2022

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful words Roy n well written. U brought hope n joy to all of us with yr game of online housie during the pandamic time. U made each one of us happy n also our family for me u made Benny happy everytime u interacted with him. May this christmas bring joy to you n your family n may the New Year 2022 bring happiness n goid health to u n your family. God bless you. Goodnite. Loretta ❤

Unknown said...

Well said uncle....����
May this Christmas bring tonnes of joy to you and to your family ...may the new year 2022 is a year of joy and good health ...❤️❤️����vency

Ridhima Kapoor said...

Thanks for being a part of my journey, Roy .Lots of love and good wishes for a happy and prosperous Christmas and New Year 2022.

Thomas Theckanath said...

Oh the message from you,Roy is quite an encouraging one, opening a window of hope and opportunity, into the new year.
Wish you, your family and all your near dear ones a joyful Christmas.
Best wishes for a vibrant,fruitful 2022 , for all.

Unknown said...

Very inspiring thought on being grateful, dear Roy .
Keep going with the good work...
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all of you .