Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Monday, June 6, 2011

Embracing the Dark


Why can we not light a candle and dispel the dark, rather than stay put and curse. 
Why is it we have a great resistance to change.
Why do we have to live with old dogmas and not expand our universal
thinking.
Why do we always have to be right and the other wrong.
Why do we need all to adhere to our point of view.
Why is it either you are with me on "My Way" or against me on the "I Way".
Why can we not all be together as fellow travelers.
Can we not get out of the old mindset and stop Embracing the dark.

No comments: