Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Echo of Silence.........


Had just got back from work, when he announced he was away for 10 days. 

He wanted to experience the sound of silence. Got himself registered for "Vipasana"  at the Pagoda. Why the need now I shot back. He just picked his bag and wished us good bye. It's a week now since he has left. Another 3 days and he should return. Need to learn from his experience. He was the noise at home. Will he now be the silence, will we experience an echo in silence..........Que Sera Sera!!

No comments: