Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2012

>>Where we come from>>where we headed to >>


Where did we come from         ..... ? A question that has haunted humanity. Our ancestors sought to answer this. Today we are struggling with the same question, seeking the answer through science.
Waiting for my son to arrive at Dubai Airport, I watched the arrivals and guessed right every time which flight could have possibly landed. This flight had to be from the Philippines, next from UK and then from India. A decade in Dubai, and it didn't take me long to guess exact. It was because these group of persons who arrived on the flight, carried traits that were identifiable of the place they came from. Be it the colour of their skin, the language they spoke, or behaviour.
Set me to realize, if I did a detailed observation of another maybe I could guess with accuracy where he/she came from. Do you sometimes tell another...you are a Rat, a Snake or a................. Is it because you see this person manifest traits carried from his/her earlier birth. Some grow from their animal past to be humans in this lifetime or plan a reversal, while others grow beyond being human  and are on a trajectory towards a higher plane. Maybe we can guess where they are heading to.............    maybe we can..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said Mr. Roy. Yes of course, if we too minutely watch a person, his body language, accent, and what they tag along with them, we can surely guess their origin or where they come from.