Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Day of Judgement...........



A brand new Desktop this birthday with the latest configuration. Got it connected and realized the screens opening  were all blank as the mind of a new born. This got me thinking of equivalents in us. There was the Hard Disk (Brain), the Software (Mind), RAM (Memory). The Desktop got started when Energy (Soul) was available. The software had Macros pre-written and answers got when queried. This was a wonderful experience. Almost like Magic. I began entering Data
[(Good deeds) (“Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.” ... “Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My Brethren, you did it to me.”)
(
and Bad deeds) (“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, “Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.” ... “Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."(Matthew 25:31-36, 40-43, 45-46 )]
on my worksheet every day and noticed the changes reflected in the final response. This set me thinking of the Day of Judgment we all believe in. (Belief in the last judgment is held firmly by all faiths. Immediately upon death each soul undergoes the particular judgment, and depending upon the state of the person's soul, goes to heaven, purgatory, or hell.)
If at any time the desktop crashed and no further data could be entered, then the last entry would reflect the final outcome. If the entries were a Profit & Loss account, and after the last entry if the answer showed Profit it meant I could buy a new Desktop maybe with better configuration. If a loss, then I would have to do with whatever I could get by disposing what I had, which possibly meant downgrading. It is this code written in our mind, which we carry to the creator, who has the power to see the outcome in a flash. The final answer helps decide if we are upgraded, downgraded or equivalent. Should there have been any secret desire, the creator grants them to us for the grade we qualify in. This causes us to be reborn as per the results achieved in the last calculation. The soul and mind is the same in all births. Onlythe physical form changes. As we improve our scores, we qualify for upgradation. This upgradation continues until we reach the stage when we are with the creator and enjoy existence in his presence. This is Heaven. The exact opposite of this is being away from this source of all energy(GOD), which is Light (Heaven) into Darkness (Hell).

No comments: