Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Can I be Born Again......



Kaw….. kaw       she screamed, Mamma I want to be Born Again. 
Mamma Crow screamed back. “Now, there you start all over again. You were born a Crow, you need to go through this life as a crow and not keep screaming that you want to be an Eagle. Feathers do not an Eagle make.”

Mamma Crow adviced  'kaw  kaw' that by taking a dip in the Holy River one cannot claim to be Born Again as an Eagle. There has to be a Spiritual awakening from within and this leads to living an exemplary life this lifetime in the given form, so that the next form would be decided on one’s current karma.

kaw....kaw interrupted, "But the Eagles keep saying you can only be saved if you are a Eagle. And if I take a dip in the Holy River, I can claim to be Born Again as an Eagle and can always fly with them above the storm and descend once it has tided over.  'Death will then have no hold over me.'




No comments: