Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

Enlightenment....


Enlightenment (Noun):The realization of spiritual understanding,  or the state attained when human desire and suffering are transcended. 
The attainment of Full Awakening as a means to gain knowledge of the existing relationship between the Atman and Paramatman which has been lost sight of.


Mark 10:21
As Eisa (Jesus) was setting out on a journey, a man asked him: "What must I do to attain eternal life?"
Eisa (Jesus) asked him to follow the Commandments, which he said he did.
Eisa then turned to him and said, "Go sell what you have, give it to the Poor. Then come and follow me."
At this the man's face fell and he walked away dejected.

Lighten (Verb): Make or become Lighter in weight;  

Are we Ready for En-lighten-ment ?

No comments: