Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Audience of One

For anyone still reading I am not only alive, but doing well! 
I am in the final lap of my run down hill. While I have been a prolific writer I have been blogging only the past few months. What a ride this has been! I meet friends and relatives who claim to have read what I have written. But I have just one follower.   


I am not sure what happens to a follower. How he became one, and why the others did not. I may be philosophical, but I am also human. I love what I do, and would like others to love it too.
When I'm not writing, I'm thinking! The horizon is almost in view. It has been a long haul and I still have some distance to go! I have learned to adapt and live with the discomforts of an advancing age and hope it eases in the coming year.
To describe my corner of the world as chilly these days almost isn't fair to winter. Maybe climatic changes are happening without our reckoning. Christmas has just gone by. I know that I truly love Christmas. I enjoy the spirit of giving and the hope the season brings. 
My two wonderful kids are now men, 27 and 24, with all the joy and challenges their age brings. I adore both of them and will continue to hope for the unique potential each of them has.

No comments: