Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Bagful of Dreams

Autumn of 2009. My work in Dubai had come to an end. It’s been long since I met my first love. Why not change course and get back to her – Painting, Photography & Music have been passion. Before I turned home I bought a DJ system. Customs would not let me through with all the stuff, so I kept a few items for my son to get along. My paintings would be a reflection of my innermost feelings and dreams. Manifestations of the encounters in my journey called life.
Thanks to my desire for this impossibly exorbitant piece of arm candy has once again been stoked. Oh when will the 7D be mine? I figured this will always be a bag for me in the truest literal sense, as in can see but not own. Well Santa if you happen to be granting the wishes of good folks who celebrate Christmas this year then maybe you’ll consider my little request.

'A Bagful of Dreams’ is my story, the story of a migrant as he packs his bags late in life and leaves for foreign shores and now that his sons have settled, heads home to start living again. I  respect the element of risk embedded in this journey, as taking on the risk in setting free my soul is far worth anything else!
Hello everyone! I don’t plan to bore you with my philosophy. But, Let me begin with a quote I read somewhere:
“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”
For me personally, this one line is the truth of life, because I firmly believe, only if you dream, can you turn them into reality. So welcome to my bag full of dreams. Meanwhile I am still waiting to get started, waiting for my santa to get me the rest. 
May my dreams come true, and may I live a truly free man!

No comments: