Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Monday, August 29, 2011

Autumn Leaves


It was past twilight when she took the call. I asked for him, as we gathered to wish for this was his day. I remembered the moment. It was past dusk when we returned and hit bed. Somewhere a soul stirred as I said to her"              

A little of me, A little of you,
A little of us both together
That's what will make him be.

A little of Rain, A little of Shine
A little of it all together
That's what will make him Divine

Twenty Eight years later we sat exhausted.

Spring & Dance, Dance & Prance
My Love we have played our chance
We are the Autumn Leaves."

They have just hit the bed. Do I see another soul stir.

No comments: