Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Debt even in Death


Met a long lost friend a week earlier.
As we got talking of the Pandemic, the topic veered to Death. He turned around and said,
"Even in Death we are in Debt." 

I wondered how, if we have cleared all our Financial obligations.
He asked, "Have we Thanked the Four who helped carry our coffin to the Grave and lower it into the pit."
In essence we owe them a 'Thank You' Note for services rendered. 
If we have not done it, we are in debt....
Truly Thought Provoking

No comments: