Search This Blog

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.

You may have a different view on the Subject, so your Comments will help me think differently.
Catch me anytime with a click at the above logo. Read what I Write & Share what you Like

Translate

Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Marketplace

 
The Holy Gospel according to St John 2:13-25

The Passover of the Jews was near.
Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
He found in the Temple premises them who sold oxen, sheep and doves as well as the money changers seated there.  

He made a whip of chords and drove them all out and turned their tables, as he said,
"You have made my Father's House a Market Place."
Not much has changed since then.

The trade still continues, only now it's in his name.


 

No comments: